- Put the award logo/image on your blog (done!)
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog (Thanks Kinsey!) (done!)
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (this award was created by Okoto Enigmas). (done!)
- Answer the five questions you were asked. (done!)
- Nominate ten – twenty people. (done!)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs/linking to their most recent posts. (done!)
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice with one weird or funny question. (done!)
- Share a link to your best post(s). (done!)
And now, for the questions…
1. How old do you get mistaken for?
I’m often mistaken for 18+, and have been for a long time. I’m seventeen now, but when I was younger people often thought I was older than my older sister (who is six years older than me).
2. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could draw/paint! I mean, technically I can, but it never really turns out the way I picture it in my head. It seems that no amount of practice will get me any better than where I am right now, so I’ll just have to wallow in self-pity for the rest of eternity, haha.
3. What is your favorite word?
“Incredibly” is one I use often. Far, far too often, as I have to edit it out of my writing a lot. But I wouldn’t necessarily say that that word is my favorite, just because I use it a lot. So, if I had to choose a favorite…it would probably be “epitome.”
Do I know why? No. I just like it. And I also pronounced it wrong for a good while when I first started using it, because I’d only ever read the word and not heard it out loud, so I got…a lot of funny looks every time I said it.
4. Describe your perfect date/hangout (either romantic or with friends)
I don’t care if it’s a date, or just hanging out with friends. I want b o o k s. I don’t even have to buy anything, so long as I can admire the beautiful, beautiful books.
5. What is a pickup line that would work on you? 🙂
….I don’t think any pickup line would work on me. They all make me cringe.
Unless coming up and offering to buy me a book at the bookstore counts as a pickup line. That would work, 100% of the time
….and anyone else who wants to join in the fun!
- What TV show are you most likely to re-watch?
- What is something you do when you should be working?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- What is your favorite mystery/crime TV show?
- Are you a dragon person, or a dog person?
Link to My Best Post
Oof, this is tough. I’m going to go with “post I had the most fun writing,” because I really can’t tell you what one is the best lol.